Woldingham offers an idyllic setting nestled in the heart of the Halliloo Valley. Surrounded by its course, our stately mansion-style venue makes the most of its stunning location.
From business meetings to corporate events, proms to weddings, our elegant, intimate suite offers exclusive use, for up to 300 seated guests.
Sweeping staircases and classic ornate features create a comfortable, country house setting. Doors lead to a grand stone balcony offering spectacular views across the course.
Fully licensed for Civil Ceremonies, Woldingham offers A red-carpet opportunities and access to fabulous photos!
Our reputation for superb service and excellent food makes us a popular choice for a truly memorable event.
FACILITIES AT OUR VENUE
Woldingham offers the following facilities:
- The Woldingham Suite – seated capacity of up to 200 guests
- Civil Ceremonies licence
- Private Bar and lounge area
- Grand stone balcony and external staircase
- Access to endless photo opportunities!
For more detailed information, please click Facilities Page
Our experienced catering team will work with you to ensure your day goes to plan. We offer a range of options including:
- Wedding Packages. Please click here for a sample Wedding menu.
- Specialist catering: specialist dietary requirements, themed catering (hog roast, etc)
For more detailed information, please click Catering Page
Our stately ambience and tranquil setting provides a spectacular contrast to the vibrancy of Asian, African and Caribbean celebrations!
Our events team will work with you, ensuring your day is unique, whilst tradition is upheld.
Being sensitive to the needs of certain ceremonies, we can offer:
- Self catering options
- Extended hire periods of up to 12 hours
- Sacred fire in a Mendap
- Recommended specialist caterers
For more detailed information, please click Speciality Wedding Page